SRI LANKAN CURRY POWDER
A rich strong blend of flavours of heavily roasted mix of spices for making a delicious Sri Lankan Curry dish.
6 in stock
Chilli, Coriander, Turmeric, Fenugreek, Cumin, Fennel, Mustard, Whole Spices, Black Pepper, Cassia, garlic, Curry Leaf, Salt
Allergens: Contains Mustard
SRI LANKAN CHICKEN CURRY
- 400g chicken breast or boneless thighs, cut into medium chunks.
- 4 tablespoons cooking oil
- 1 red onion, finely sliced
- 1 medium potato, cut into quarter
- ½ can (200g) of chopped tomato
- 1 can (400ml) coconut milk
- ½ lime, juice only
- 2 tablespoons Sri Lankan curry powder
- 1 tablespoon REMPAH TUMISAN PASTE (Malaysian Spice Paste)
- Salt and sugar to taste
- 1-inch cinnamon stick
- 2 green cardamom
- 4 cloves
- 1 star anise
- In a large bowl mix the curry powder and Tumisan Spice Paste with the chicken. Cover and leave it to marinate for at least 15 – 20 minutes.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the whole spices for a minute or so under low heat then add the sliced onion. Fry gently until the onion softened.
- Add the chicken, chopped tomato and potato. Stir well then add coconut milk, lime juice and salt and sugar to taste. Cover and simmer over low heat until the chicken is cook and tender.
- Serve hot with steamed rice.
Sorry, we are currently CLOSED for Christmas and New Year holidays until 4th January 2022.
Buy lasix 40mg online from Concord
Gout medication zyloprim
Buy lanoxin 0.25mg online from District of Columbia