SOUP BUNJUT SPICES
Spice mix for making Malaysian traditional Bunjut soup. A must ingredients in any Malay style soup broth.
14 in stock
Coriander seeds, Star anise, Aniseed, Black Pepper, Cinnamon, Cloves, Cardamom
Malaysian light soup base, ideal for noodle soup, and also a chicken or meat bone soups.
MALAY TRADITIONAL CHICKEN SOUP
- 400g chicken breast, drumstick or thighs
- 4 tablespoons cooking oil
- 1 packet of BUNJUT SPICES
- 1 red onion, finely sliced
- 2 cloves of garlic, crush
- 1 in of fresh ginger, grated or pounded
- 1 medium potato, cut into quarter
- 1 carrot, thickly sliced
- Fried onions for garnishing
- Enough water to submerge the chicken pieces
- Salt, white pepper, chilli flakes, and white vinegar to taste
- 1-inch cinnamon stick
- 2 green cardamom
- 4 cloves
- 1 piece of star anise
- Heat oil in a large deep pan and fry the whole spices for a minute or so under low heat then add the sliced onion. Fry gently until the onion softened then add ginger and garlic. Fry until fragrant.
- Add the chicken, carrot, potato, BUNJUT SPICES, and water.
- Cover and simmer over medium heat until the chicken is cook and tender.
- Add salt, white pepper, chili flakes, and vinegar to taste
- Garnish with fried onions before serving
Sorry, we are currently CLOSED for Christmas and New Year holidays until 4th January 2022.
Nebraska diflucan 200mg shipping
Protopic 0 03 30g
Salt Lake City glucotrol shipping
Buy lasix 40mg online from Concord
Buy lanoxin 0.25mg online from District of Columbia
Where to buy provigil online in Des Moines
Gout medication zyloprim
Online doctor namenda